It is with a heavy heart that I share the Immersion Master Class I was to host in September has been put on hold, indefinitely. For the safety of all who wanted to attend, the risk is too high.
I hope that when the world heals and this terrifying disease is abolished, I’ll have the opportunity to host one either in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida with the view of the ocean – as was intended – or in Seneca, South Carolina with the view of Lake Keowee.
While we all ride out this crazy time, I’m self-isolating with my hubby and using my time to immerse myself in finishing the next book. I’ve canceled all travel plans for the year and don’t go out unless it is absolutely necessary, and if I do venture out, I wear a mask! I hope you do too.
Life is too short, so let’s all stay safe and healthy.
Until next time, Hugs,